Faro Automation Solutions
Increase process efficiency and product quality with automated solutions
Faro's broad portfolio in 3D technology which includes Laser Trackers, Laser Scanners, 3D metrology and machine vision systems, provides the perfect foundation for solutions that support metrology applications and system integration in industrial automation.
Examples of applications and automation solutions based on best in class Faro 3D technology include:
- Automated measurement, inspection and verification solutions
- Automated assembly verification and quality checks
- Configurable solutions for large volume inspection and alignment
- Customized workflows for analysis and reporting
- Technical Specifications
Automation solutions with the perfect fit
- The design of our automation solutions is based on thorough requirements analysis, testing and validation to perfectly match your needs.
- Based on this perfect fit, our solutions enable you to optimize processes, increase inspection rates and improve product quality – saving you time and money and thus increasing efficiency in your production.
- As always, our solutions are always complemented by global consulting, services and support as well as a strong, global partner network.
Product Downloads Section
FARO 8-Axis Quantum FaroArm Benefits – a new benchmark in PORTABLE 3D MEASUREMENT ARMSThe 8-Axis Quantum FaroArm seamlessly integrates a Portable Measuring Arm with an 8th-Axis for improved Measuring Speed and Unmatched Usability! It enables the part to be rotated in real-time relative to the Arm – meaning no difficult reaching around the object and no need to move the Arm into different locations during the process.
The FARO Gage FaroArm: As accurate as a fixed CMM, faster than hand toolsThe FARO Gage is a fast, efficient, lightweight and highly mobile measuring arm. Ideal for small size, high-accuracy tasks, the Gage is an intuitive, ergonomic and versatile 3D measurement arm that will enable confident 3D measurements across a wide range of machine shop and industrial applications.