Faro FocusM 70
Short-range Professional Grade Laser Scanner. Laser Scanner for Short Range Applications.
The FARO FocusM 70 Laser Scanner is a powerful 3D laser scanner specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor applications that require scanning up to 70 meters.
The ultra-portable device enables fast, straight-forward and accurate measurements of construction sites, small-scale facades, complex structures, production and supply facilities and crime and crash scenes. Combining professional grade scanning technology with portability and ease-of-use, the new device offers reliability, flexibility and real-time views of recorded data. The 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly used software solutions for architecture and construction, forensics and accident reconstruction or industrial manufacturing.
FARO FocusM 70 Laser Scanner is equipped with recognizable features from the industry's most trusted laser scanner product line.
- Scan in challenging environments while providing protection from dust, debris and water splashes
- The FocusM 70 delivers full scanning capability with the quickest return on invest in the market
- Be confident in performance using the FocusM 70 from the award-winning
- Focus Laser Scanner portfolio
- Easily navigate the scanner controls using the large and luminous touch-screen
- Technical Specifications
- Power Supply Voltage 1: 19V (external supply)
- Power Supply Voltage 2: 14.4V (internal battery)
- Power consumption 1: 15W idle, 25W scanning,
- Power consumption 2: 80W charging
- Battery Service Life: 4.5 hours
- Operating Temperature: 5° - 40°C
- Extended Operating Temperature: -20° - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: 10° - 60°C
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- Humidity: Non-condensing
- Weight Including Battery: 4.2kg
- Size: 230mm x 183mm x 103mm
- Maintenance / calibration: Annual
- Measurement speed (pts/sec): 122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000
- Ranging error: ±3mm
- Resolution: Up to 165 megapixel color
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Exposure Bracketing 2x, 3x, 5x
- Parallax: Minimized due to co-axial design
- Field of View (vertical/horizontal): 300° / 360°
- Step Size (vertical/horizontal): 0.009° / 0.009°
- Max. Vertical Scan Speed: 97Hz
Data Handling and Control
- Data Storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB card
- Scanner Control 1: Via touchscreen display and WLAN connection.
- Scanner Control 2: Access by mobile devices with HTML5
Laser (Optical Transmitter)
- Laser Class: Laser class 1
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Beam divergence: 0.3mrad (1/e)
- Beam diameter at exit: 0.083" (2.12mm) (1/e)
- WLAN 1: 802.11n (150Mbit/s), as Access Point
- WLAN 2: or client in existing networks
- Dual Axis Compensator 1: Performs a leveling of each scan with an
- Dual Axis Compensator 2: accuracy of 19 arcsec valid within ±2°
- Height Sensor 1: The height relative to a fixed point can
- Height Sensor 2: be detected and added to a scan via an
- Height Sensor 3: electronic barometer.
- Compass: The electric compass provides each scan with orientation.
- GNSS: Integrated GPS & GLONASS
Product Downloads Section