Faro Scene WebShare Cloud Software
Digital Twin Platform for Project Management & Scan-to-BIM Workflows
SCENE WebShare Cloud is a cloud-based hosting platform, offering real-time access to the latest reality data for worldwide project management and BIM workflows. It supports 3D reality data of unlimited size and independent of their source of capture to be stored, viewed, evaluated and shared from authorized persons only, anywhere and at any time using a web browser. All common industry standard formats for downloading reality data are supported, enabling seamless and collaborative Scan-to-BIM workflows.
SCENE WebShare Cloud customers get their own domain that includes specific data storage, depending on the selected package. They can invite an unlimited number of clients, suppliers, team members or other partners to join the platform. A simple, yet, sophisticated user management manages projects in customizable user groups. Authorizations such as access rights and user permissions for administration, data upload, sharing or download can be easily defined, giving partners accessibility to reality data independent of owning their own SCENE WebShare Cloud user account.
FARO Security Promise: FARO provides the IT infrastructure which guarantees the highest security standards for safely hosting sensitive workloads in the cloud, making sure no information gets lost. SSL encryption ensures the protection of personal and project data by meeting highest security standards. SCENE WebShare Cloud is fully compliant with the GDPR regulations of the European Union.
Productivity Advancement: Easy to learn, simple to use and affordable to implement, SCENE WebShare Cloud guarantees fast reality data exchange among partners for seamless, highly-efficient project management without utilizing data storage on a local server, using third-party cloud services or shipping data physically.
Customizable Download: Export functionality enables new time-saving workflows through exporting sections and complete projects directly without conversion breaks into any preferred target design system for tasks, for example, as-built modelling and construction QC.
Interactive and Definite: Provides immediate access to all project partners of the latest Digital Twin, ensuring collaborators operate with the identical level of knowledge, thus avoiding redundant and outdated data, faulty communication, erroneous project decisions and site rework.
Flexible Project Groups: A simple, yet, sophisticated project and user management logically authorizes defining access rights and user permissions as required. Share projects with partners worldwide independent from having a user account.
- Technical Specifications
Flexible Reality Data Upload
- Upload 3D reality data of any source, captured by terrestrial laser scanners, hand-held scanners, drones, mobile scanning systems and photogrammetry devices from FARO and other scanning solution providers without constraints in data size.
- Directly upload 2D floor plans and panoramic images from the FARO ScanPlan 2D handheld mapper.
- Add 3D point clouds to already uploaded projects to expand them with reality data of different points in time for documenting different project stages.
Easy Viewing & Sharing
- View and explore captured 3D reality data directly in any web browser.
- Multi-layer overview maps, 3D views and panoramic scan views provide a powerful visualization and easy orientation even within most complex projects.
- Impressive Virtual Reality view functionality gives a feeling of being live on site.
- Make all project data immediately accessible to partners worldwide via a unique URL, ensuring best project overview and collaborative decisions based on one an identical level of knowledge.
Powerful Evaluation Tools
- Evaluate captured reality data directly in the web browser.
- Take, edit and share measurements and annotations in all different view modes.
- Create categories and reference tags for comprehensive data organization and data filtering.
- Add links to data and documents located on external data sources like Dropbox or Box Cloud Storage.
Ortho Image Functionality
- Generate true to scale ortho images within the ground and facade view mode from free configurable positions with full color detail to be downloaded for creating 2D deliverables such as floor, elevation and facade plans or sections.
Point Cloud Download for Scan-to-BIM
- Sections and entire scan projects can be downloaded as 3D point clouds or high-resolution panoramic images using common industry formats such as *.rcp, *.pod, *.xyz and *.e57 for direct use in the Autodesk and Bentley Pointools portfolio or any other CAD and BIM software.
- With SCENE WebShare Cloud, scanning service providers, construction managers as well as facility, plant and asset managers can exchange reality data with engineers, architects or other project partners to easily collaborate despite working at different locations worldwide.
Management Platform Integration & Deep Links
- Directly integrate SCENE WebShare Cloud into the Autodesk construction management tool BIM 360 and Nemetschek’s Allplan Bimplus platform.
- Every point of view is accessible from outside by sharing its unique URL.
- Partners receiving the URL only need to copy and paste into the hyperlinks of any system or embed the specific SCENE WebShare Cloud view as an iFrame into online software tools for BIM, construction, facility and asset management.
Product Downloads Section
SCENE Webshare CloudFARO SCENE WebShare Cloud is a cloud-based hosting platform, offering real-time access to the latest reality data for worldwide project management and BIM workflows.