Pacific Crest ADL Vantage Pro
ADL Vantage Pro is an advanced, high speed, wireless data link built to survive the rigors of GNSS/RTK surveying and precise positioning. This sophisticated 35 Watt radio utilizes Pacific Crest’s latest generation Advanced Data Link (ADL) technology while remaining backward compatible with existing Pacific Crest, Trimble and other radios. ADL Vantage Pro’s full-function user interface streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting so you can maintain maximum productivity. Its 35 Watts of power and advanced radio protocols offer the maximum range and throughput. For the most rugged and reliable digital data link, go with the Geomatics industry’s new standard in high-power wireless communications – ADL Vantage Pro.
- Configurable Transmit Power from 2 to 35 Watts.
- Multi-function user interface.
- Heavy-Duty Construction.
- Fully water- and dustproof.
- 19200 Over-the-Air Link Rate without range degradation.
- Advanced 40 MHz Bandwidth.
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth.
- Technical Specifications
- Communication: 1 RS-232 port, 115.2 kbps maximum
- User Interface: 2-row, 16-character LCD display
- ADL Vantage: 9.0 V DC – 30.0 V DC, 2 amp maximum
- ADL Vantage Pro: 9.0 V DC – 30.0 V DC, 15 amp maximum
Power Consumption (Rx)
- ADL Vantage: 0.6 W nominal @ 12.0 V DC
- ADL Vantage Pro: 1.7 W nominal @ 12.0 V DC
Power Consumption (Tx)
- ADL Vantage: 7 W nominal @ 12.0 V DC
- ADL Vantage Pro: 130 Watts nominal @ 12.0 V DC
- GMSK: 4800, 8000, 9600, 16000, 19,200 bps
- 4FSK: 9600, 19,200 bps
- Link Protocols: Transparent FST/EOT/EOC
- Forward Error Correction: Yes
- Frequency Bands: 390 MHz to 430 MHz, 430 MHz to 470 MHz
- Frequency Control: Synthesized 6.25 kHz tuning resolution
- Channel Bandwidth: 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz, software derived
- RF Transmitter Output: Programmable to 2 to 35 Watts
- Sensitivity: –110 dBm BER 10 to the power 5
- Type Certification: Operation in U.S., EUR., AU, NZ, & Canada.
- Dimensions (ADL Vantage): 8.89 cm L x 4.6 cm W x 16.0 cm H
- Dimensions (ADL Vant. Pro): 11.9 cm L x 8.6 cm W x 21.3 cm H
- Weight (ADL Vantage): 705 g (1.55 lb)
- Weight (ADL Vantage Pro): 1950 g (4.35 lbs)
- Data/Power Connector: 5-pin, #1-shell LEMO-type
- RF Connector: 50 Ohm, TNC-female
Product Downloads Section