Pacific Crest ADL Vantage
ADL Vantage is an advanced, high speed, wireless data link built to survive the rigors of GNSS/RTK surveying and precise positioning. This sophisticated 0.1-4.0 Watt radio modem utilizes Pacific Crest’s next generation Advanced Data Link (ADL) technology while remaining backward compatible with existing Pacific Crest, Trimble and other products. ADL Vantage’s full-function user interface streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting so you can maintain maximum productivity. For the most rugged and reliable digital data link, go with the Geomatics industry’s new standard in lightweight wireless communications – ADL Vantage.
- Multi-function user interface.
- Heavy-Duty Construction.
- High Over-the-Air Link Rate.
- Configurable Transmit Power.
- Advanced 40 MHz Bandwidth.
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth.
- Technical Specifications
- Communication: 1 RS-232 port, 115.2 kbps maximum
- User Interface: 2-row, 16-character LCD display
- ADL Vantage: 9.0 V DC – 30.0 V DC, 2 amp maximum
- ADL Vantage Pro: 9.0 V DC – 30.0 V DC, 15 amp maximum
Power Consumption (Rx)
- ADL Vantage: 0.6 W nominal @ 12.0 V DC
- ADL Vantage Pro: 1.7 W nominal @ 12.0 V DC
Power Consumption (Tx)
- ADL Vantage: 7 W nominal @ 12.0 V DC
- ADL Vantage Pro: 130 Watts nominal @ 12.0 V DC
- GMSK: 4800, 8000, 9600, 16000, 19,200 bps
- 4FSK: 9600, 19,200 bps
- Link Protocols: Transparent FST/EOT/EOC
- Forward Error Correction: Yes
- Frequency Bands: 390 MHz to 430 MHz, 430 MHz to 470 MHz
- Frequency Control: Synthesized 6.25 kHz tuning resolution
- Channel Bandwidth: 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz, software derived
- RF Transmitter Output: Programmable to 2 to 35 Watts
- Sensitivity: –110 dBm BER 10 to the power 5
- Type Certification: Operation in U.S., EUR., AU, NZ, & Canada.
- Dimensions (ADL Vantage): 8.89 cm L x 4.6 cm W x 16.0 cm H
- Dimensions (ADL Vant. Pro): 11.9 cm L x 8.6 cm W x 21.3 cm H
- Weight (ADL Vantage): 705 g (1.55 lb)
- Weight (ADL Vantage Pro): 1950 g (4.35 lbs)
- Data/Power Connector: 5-pin, #1-shell LEMO-type
- RF Connector: 50 Ohm, TNC-female
Product Downloads Section