Topcon 2D Control
- Single or dual antenna 6-way blade control.
- Eliminates the need for GNSS antenna mast and cables for the blade.
- Superior performance for any rough or fine grading job site application.
- Increased blade response.
- Accurate as-built data for volume and productivity reporting.
A revolutionary dozing system, 3D-MCMAX delivers the highest productivity dozer solution for any rough or fine grading application. 3D-MCMAX uses two of our industry leading IMU sensors, both the body and blade sensor keep the blade cutting edge on grade for any application. This system was built to keep you productive on any job site – providing maximum speed, maximum control, and maximum performance.
Slim and trim - a clear path ahead
The power of the system lies within the two IMU sensors. These robust and highly precise sensors work together with ruggedized cab-mounted antennas conveniently placed in a secure location on the machine. This intelligent design gives the operator unobstructed visibility and the flexibility to doze at full throttle on any surface, under objects, or while in reverse.
Any application, anywhere
The 3D-MCMAX system can be used for fine grading applications such as those traditionally done by motor graders. Once finished rough grading, quickly transition to finish grading and get the job done faster with your dozer. The two IMU sensors working together keep the blade as close to the surface as possible, delivering a smooth and consistent pass for any slope.
Outperform the field with the 3D-MCMAX system. It takes advantage of every movement made when the machine is in motion and allows you to cut finish grade while driving in reverse at high speeds. The results – a substantial increase in your productivity.
3D-MC machine control software
The GX-55 control box is intuitive and modern, our machine control software seamlessly drives all components in the 3D-MCMAX system. Visualize your every movement and have the integrated LED light bars guide you when you’re on grade.
Rapid blade response technology
Built tough for any environment, the IMU sensors mounted on the body and blade deliver update rates to the system keeping the blade on grade at high speeds.
Intuitive control box
The robust design of the GX-55 control box is delivered in a lightweight, compact aluminum housing – complete with integrated LED light bars, a graphical interface and fast data processor.
Versatile motion control interface
The MC-R3 is an interchangeable receiver with integrated boards for GNSS, radio, and controller to receive RTK corrections as well as drive valves of the machine.
Fence Antenna™ technology
Conveniently mounted on the cab of the machine, the MC-G3 antenna captures all available GNSS satellite signals while identifying and rejecting signal noise - for ultimate grade control.
- Technical Specifications
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 32 VDC
- Ports: RS-232/485 CAN (J1939 compatible)
- Housing: Powder coated cast aluminum
- Connectors: 10-Pins Box Mount, Threaded
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dust/Water Rating: IP67
GX-55 Control Box 1
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 32 VDC
- Ports 1: 2x USB Ethernet RS-232
- Ports 2 (continued..): 2x CANBus 2x Digital inputs
- Display Panel 1: 640x480 Color VGA, enhanced
- Display Panel 2 (continued..): brightness with analog touchscreen
- Operating System: Windows® CE
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 70°C
- Weight 1: 1.26 kg with backbpack
- Weight 2 (continued..): 1 kg without backpack
- Supply Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, SBAS
- Channels: 144
- Radio 1: GSM/CDMA/HSPA 915SS
- Radio 2 (continued..): Digital UHFII
- Ports 1: RS-485 RS-232 GMU 2x GNSS
- Ports 2 (continued..): 2x Millimeter GPS External modem
- Ports 3 (continued..): 2x CAN 2x Ethernet I2C for
- Ports 4 (continued..): Smart Knob™ SIM Card (optional)
- Shock 1: 50G 11ms 1/2 sine
- Shock 2 (continued..): wave each axis
- Dust/Humidity: IP66
Product Downloads Section
Topcon 3D-MC MAX Integrated “Mastless” Dozer System
Topcon’s revolutionary 3D dozer system 3D-MC MAX was born from the innovation and technology of the masted 3D-MC 2 system. Now mastless, the 3D-MC MAX system uses two Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) sensors to deliver the next generation of ultimate unobstructed grading with maximum performance, maximum speed, and maximum control – increase your versatility and use your dozer for the smoothest finish on all fine grading jobs!
3D-MC MAX: Dozer System Component Overview
Topcon’s new “mastless” dozer system is fully integrated solution that can be applied to the majority of your existing fleet, regardless of the manufacturer. By removing the masts from the blade of the dozer and adding them to the roof not only improves visibility, but also eliminates the time-consuming task of mounting and removing the masts on a daily basis. Dual IMU’s, a more responsive touch screen control box, and the MC-R3 receiver all work in combination to produce the fastest and most accurate dozer system on the market.