Topcon 3D mmGPS+
Precision and Productivity Featuring LazerZone Technology
Millimeter GPS+ transforms GPS into the perfect tool for blue-topping and other fine tolerance work. With Millimeter GPS+, the days of lost productivity, using stringlines or running manually off of hubs, are over.
Millimeter GPS+ combines the advantages of laser (multi-user & high vertical accuracy) with GPS (multi-user & 3D) into one versatile and easy to use system. This patented technology improves grading accuracy up to 300% over existing 3D-GPS machine systems.
Unlike any other laser technology, the PZL-1 transmitter sends out a wall of light 33' tall and up to 2000' in diameter. Simply add the PZS-MC machine control sensor or PZS-1 rover sensor to your existing GPS+ system, and watch your GPS vertical accuracy shrink down to numbers you never imagined before. Need more coverage? You can link up to four PZL-1 transmitters for a total of 8000' horizontally and 132' vertically. Unlike with total stations, multiple machines and man rovers run off one transmitter, there is no limit!
- Patented technology combines advantages of laser and GPS.
- Large working range: up to 8000' horizontal & 136' vertical.
- Works with existing Topcon GPS+ systems.
- Control multiple machines and rovers at the same time.
- Very user friendly.
- Up to 300% more accurate than standard GPS.
- Increased productivity - fewer passes needed to reach finish grade.
- Lower investment - one system works for rough & finish grade.
- Grade to tighter tolerances and eliminate high-cost material overruns.
- Finish grade 24/7 even with minimal satellite coverage.
- GPS / GLONASS / Galileo ready Topcon’s.
- G3 Technology About Stakeless Grading.
- “Sensor Freedom” a Topcon Exclusive.
3D-Millimeter GPS+ Components:
At the heart of the Millimeter GPS™ system is Topcon's Lazer Zone™ technology. This revolutionary system brings together the simplicity of a rotating laser, the accuracy of a robotic total station, and the flexibility and multiple user capabilities of GPS, into one complete jobsite solution!
PZL-1 Positioning Zone Laser Transmitter
Operates similar to a standard rotating laser, but transmits a unique Lazer Zone™ signal to provide a working range of 2000ft! Instead of a traditional flat plane, the PZL-1 provides an incredible measuring area of 33ft in height! You can even link up to four laser transmitters for use on large sites to cover a distance of nearly 8000ft with elevation changes of over 130ft! No more taking time out to reposition your laser. With the PZL-1, multiple rovers can use the same transmitter, even at different elevations for continuous production!
PZS-1 Positioning Zone Sensor (For Mobile Rover Applications)
Instantly computes precise vertical information from the PZL-1 laser transmitter. Using Lazer Zone™ technology, the PZS-1 automatically determines elevation based on your job site control, so there's no need for a moveable mast or grade rod. Mount the PZS-1 to your range pole, where it receives the PZL-1 laser signal and wirelessly transmits data to your existing HiPer rover!
PZS-MC Positioning Zone Sensor (For Machine Control Applications)
Mount the PZS-MC to your grader or dozer to replace your machine-mounted GPS antenna and benefit from Lazer Zone technology. The PZL-1 transmitter can operate multiple PZS-MC equipped machines, providing continuous, high-speed, high-precision control throughout the job site! The smart Lazer Zone™ technology can distinguish signals from different transmitters for hassle-free, precision grading.
For use with Motor Graders, Dozers, Dirt Trimmers, and Milling Machines.
An EASY upgrade to Topcon's G63 Motor Grader and Z63 Bulldozer 3D GPS+ systems
Topcon's 3D Millimeter GPS+ grade control system is a seamless upgrade to Topcon's 3D GPS+ based G63 Motor Grader and Z63 Bulldozer grade control systems.
GX-60 - The World's Easiest-To-Use Operator's Interface
Topcon's G63 and Z63 3D grade control systems feature the most advanced Operator interface available, Topcon's GX-60 touch sensitive control box. Light and compact with a full-color LCD touch sensitive screen, Topcon's GX-60 is a fully functioning Windows® computer that provides the operator with real-time grade information and control. Constructed of a strong cast housing and sealed internals, the GX-60 will be a refreshingly simple alternative to other operator interfaces.
GX-60 Control Box Features Include:
- 512 Mb Internal Compact Flash Drive.
- 650 MHz Intel CPU.
- Windows XP Operating System.
- USB, Ethernet, RS-485, CAN, and RS-232 ports.
- Sealed Housing with Gortex Vent.
- Audio Speaker.
- Internal Backup Battery.
- Ambient Light Sensor for Sharp Contrast on the Display.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology.
MCR-3 – Machine Control Receiver 3
Topcon's MCR-3 is the heart of Topcon's 3D GPS+ system. Providing either solid brackets for permanent mounting or magnetic mounting for portability, the MC-R3 contains all of the GPS receivers, radios, and controllers in a single "built to last" housing. A built-in MINTER panel provides status lights and function keys for easy performance verification and system checks. The MCR-3 also features an Ethernet port, increased processing power over the previous generation box, and additional valve drivers to account for the widest array of machine compatibility.
- Technical Specifications
- Supply Voltage: 10-30 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 Celsius
- Water Proof: MIL STD 810D Method 506
- Standard: 1 year
- Valve Type: Sink, Source, Servo
- Valve Driver Over Current : Yes
- Display: 640x840 Color VGA
- LED Displays: Grade Indicators
- Data/Memory Port: Compact Flash & USB
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Backlight: Auto adjusting
Compatible Add-on Kits
- Laser Receivers: Yes
- Slope Control: Yes
- Sonic Tracker: Yes
- TM-1/LS-B2: Yes
Product Downloads Section