3D GNSS control for Grader
Finish Grading Automatic Control Systems
Since Topcon introduced the World's First fully automated 3D GPS+ machine control system, grading has changed forever.
For road building, site work, contour grading, or any other complex surface grading requirements, Topcon's 3D GPS+ will increase money to your bottom line – where it counts. With the reality of nearly eliminating grade stakes, providing unmatched material control capability, and the simplest user interface in the industry, you are sure to integrate Topcon 3D technology successfully into your business.
We make sure the investment you make today will work for you in the future. Topcon's building block design allows you to add new sensors or technologies to your system such as Millimeter GPS and Networks as they become available without having to buy a whole new system.
It's time to simplify grading and increase profits. It's time for Topcon 3D GPS+.
- Rugged color touch-screen control box displays blade position and distance to design.
- Real-time cut/fill mapping - move material only once.
- Backwards compatible with existing Topcon MC systems.
- Enter off-sets easily for cutting sub-grade.
- Increase grading productivity significantly.
- Reduce staking on jobsite almost entirely.
- Control materials to your advantage.
- Complete projects on time or ahead of schedule.
- All jobs become easy to grade.
3D GPS+ Components:
GX-60 - The World's Easiest-To-Use Operator's Interface
Topcon's G63 and Z63 3D grade control systems feature the most advanced Operator interface available, Topcon's GX-60 touch sensitive control box. Light and compact with a full-color LCD touch sensitive screen, Topcon's GX-60 is a fully functioning Windows® computer that provides the operator with real-time grade information and control. Constructed of a strong cast housing and sealed internals, the GX-60 will be a refreshingly simple alternative to other operator interfaces.
GX-60 Control Box Features Include:
- 512 Mb Internal Compact Flash Drive.
- 650 MHz Intel CPU.
- Windows XP Operating System.
- USB, Ethernet, RS-485, CAN, and RS-232 ports.
- Sealed Housing with Gortex Vent.
- Audio Speaker.
- Internal Backup Battery.
- Ambient Light Sensor for Sharp Contrast on the Display.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology.
MC-R3 – Machine Control Receiver 3
Topcon's MC-R3 is the heart of Topcon's 3D GPS+ system. Providing either solid brackets for permanent mounting or magnetic mounting for portability, the MC-R3 contains all of the GPS receivers, radios, and controllers in a single "built to last" housing. A built-in MINTER panel provides status lights and function keys for easy performance verification and system checks. The MC-R3 also features an Ethernet port, increased processing power over the previous generation box, and additional valve drivers to account for the widest array of machine compatibility.
Topcon's 3D GPS+ can be used in combination with other grade sensors such as Sonic Trackers®, slope sensors, and laser receivers. Find out more here.
For use with Motor Graders, Bulldozers, Compactors, Scrapers and Box Blades.
- Technical Specifications
- Supply Voltage: 10-30 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 Celsius
- Water Proof: MIL STD 810D Method 506
- Standard: 1 year
- Valve Type: Sink, Source, Servo
- Valve Driver Over Current : Yes
- Display: 640x840 Color VGA
- LED Displays: Grade Indicators
- Data/Memory Port: Compact Flash & USB
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Backlight: Auto adjusting
Compatible Add-on Kits
- Laser Receivers: Yes
- Millimeter GPS+: Yes
- LPS-900: Yes
- Slope Control: Yes
- Sonic Tracker: Yes
- TM-1/LS-B2: Yes
Product Downloads Section
Topcon 3DMC2 Cat 140M Motor Grader
Topcon dual antenna with mc2 on Cat 140M Motor Grader.