Topcon 2D Laser System for Trencher
Topcon's 2D Trencher uses laser receivers to reference the teeth of the blade giving the operator constant referencing in the trench. Where 3D GPS cannot be used the 2D trencher can be utilized by setting up a laser to use for reference.
Features & Benefits:
- Avoid trenching too deep.
- Fast and easy to use.
LS-B10W Laser Receiver
- Small, lightweight design.
- 270° detection.
- Rugged, waterproof design.
- Wireless support & CAN support.
- Bright indicator lights.
- Technical Specifications
- Wavelength: 635nm (Laser Diode) visible
- Laser Output: 2.4mW
- Laser Class: CDRH (FDA) Class IIIa, IEC Class 3R
- Automatic Corr. Range: ±5°
- Accuracy: ±10” (1mm/20m)
- Manual Slope Range: ±5°
- Rotation Speed: 600 r.p.m
- Range: Approx. 2m to 800m
- Power Supply: 4 x D size dry cell batteries
- Charging Time: Approx. 13 hours
- Operating Time at 20°C: Approx. 100 hours
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Dimensions: 177(L)x196(W)x217(H)mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.4kg
Product Downloads Section