Real-time Reality Capture Solution. Construction Verification. Every Day.
- Quick layout and scanning with a single instrument
- Instantaneous point registration on hardware
- Proven integrated robotic total station design
- Full dome field-of-view scan and images in seconds
- Tailored scan density to minimize software processing time for construction verification
Point Cloud Processing - MAGNET Collage and Collage Web
Vendor-neutral software to process, combine, and analyze 3D point clouds from diverse terrestrial scanners.
- Guided point cloud registration process
- Share and collaborate with 3D point clouds and meshes
- Faster processing with true GPU utilization
- Complete integration with GTL-1000 and construction verification workflow development are fully supported
Construction Verification - ClearEdge3D Verity for Navisworks
Verify construction quality in a fraction of the time by comparing as-built point clouds against BIM design and fabrication models.
- Reduce risks to budgets and schedules
- Clear indication of construction quality with as-built tolerances
- Increase project profitability by avoiding rework
- Fully integrated with Autodesk® Navisworks
- Quickly update coordination model to as-built conditions
- Technical Specifications
Topcon GTL-1000 Specs
- Quick layout and scanning: Yes
- Instantaneous point registration: Yes
- Integrated robotic total station design: Yes
- Tailored scan density: Yes
- Increase productivity on site: Yes
Product Downloads Section
Topcon Positioning Group introduces a new generation of scanning robotic total stations — the GTL-1000. A compact scanner integrated with a fully featured robotic total station, the system is designed to offer a powerful instrument for single-operator layout and scan on a single set up. Combined with ClearEdge3D Verity, it offers a new standard of construction verification workflows.