Synergy Positioning Systems is an innovative New Zealand owned company specialising in, Machine Control, Geospatial Solutions, Unmanned Aerial Mapping and 3D Laser Scanning. Synergy operates in an exciting, rapidly changing industry and our brands are at the forefront of innovation. Please find below all the job vacancies available at the moment.
Business Development Manager - Click here to for more details and to apply
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our high performing team. This is a new role to support our growth aspirations; as such, we are looking for someone with a high level of motivation and sound commercial acumen.
On offer is your chance to join a progressive business that is in growth mode. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary and incentive scheme as well as a late model tool of trade vehicle, phone and laptop.
Survey Support Technician - Click here for more details and to apply
- Provide initial product & software training and ongoing customer support
- Assist customers onsite and remotely with new site set ups, base station establishment, site localisation and machine control verification
- Provide survey and technical support for new and existing customers on all issues relating to survey, GPS & machine control.
- Assisting with machine control installations and calibrations as and when required
- Facilitate training sessions for key customers within the region and be the subject matter expert keeping up to date with the latest software and product developments from our suppliers
- Data preparation including converting data from designers & engineers, creating site models and preparing site data for 3D machine control files