Synergy Positioning Systems is an innovative New Zealand owned company specialising in, Machine Control, Geospatial Solutions, Unmanned Aerial Mapping and 3D Laser Scanning. Synergy operates in an exciting, rapidly changing industry and our brands are at the forefront of innovation. Please find below all the job vacancies available at the moment.
Business Development Manager - Click here to for more details and to apply
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our high performing team. This is a new role to support our growth aspirations; as such, we are looking for someone with a high level of motivation and sound commercial acumen.
On offer is your chance to join a progressive business that is in growth mode. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary and incentive scheme as well as a late model tool of trade vehicle, phone and laptop.
Service Manager - Click here for more details and to apply
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to employ a Service Manager. This role is pivotal to the success of the business; as such, we are looking for someone who has worked in a dynamic multifaceted service environment with a mix of process improvement, customer service & management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a very busy and experienced team, offering a wealth of knowledge and expertise in this industry. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, management bonus & late model company vehicle, mobile phone & laptop.
Machine Control Technician - Click here for more details and to apply
This is field-based role working out of our Hamilton branch and covering a large area so some overnight travel will be required sometimes at short notice due to the nature of our business.
The role is responsible for the installation and ongoing scheduled maintenance of machine control systems, GPS and our implement equipment business within the region. Working with the wider network of Technicians and the Sales Team to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers in a timely manner.
We operate in the civil construction space and our work is mostly on excavators, graders & bulldozers so alongside your mechanical skills, knowledge of hydraulic and or/auto electrical systems would be advantageous.
Survey Support Technician - Click here for more details and to apply
- Provide initial product & software training and ongoing customer support
- Assist customers onsite and remotely with new site set ups, base station establishment, site localisation and machine control verification
- Provide survey and technical support for new and existing customers on all issues relating to survey, GPS & machine control.
- Assisting with machine control installations and calibrations as and when required
- Facilitate training sessions for key customers within the region and be the subject matter expert keeping up to date with the latest software and product developments from our suppliers
- Data preparation including converting data from designers & engineers, creating site models and preparing site data for 3D machine control files