Topcon RL-SV2S with LS-100D mm receiver
Multi-Purpose Dual Grade Rotating Laser
- Long Range Operation (800m)
- Horizontal, Multi-Slope & Vertical Applications
- Extra Long Battery Life (120 hours)
- Tough IP66 Construction Rating
- Remote Control
Designed for multiple types of tasks, the RL-SV2S can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to +/- 5 degrees can be used in either the X or Y axis. Turn it on its side and use it for layout and alignment jobs.
With an operating range of over 800m (diameter) the RL-SV2S has the power to cover even the biggest projects.
Long Battery Life:
Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-SV2S. With an operating time of 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack this laser will still be working long after others have quit.
All Weather Dependability:
With the IP66 rating, the RL-SV2S is “jobsite tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
The laser can come with a tripod and staff for an additional $99.95. And a “Shockwatch” or “Shocksensor” for an additional $15.
- Technical Specifications
- Accuracy: Horizontal ±10 arc seconds
- Self-Leveling Range: ±5 Degrees
- Grade: Dual, ±15%
- Working Area: 800m (diameter)
- Rotation Speed: 300, 600 rpm
- Dust/Water Protection: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC ~ +50ºC
- Operating Time: Alkaline: Approx. 120 hours
Product Downloads Section