Laser Receivers & Automatic Solutions
- Large working range
- 360° detection
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Wireless & CAN compatible
- On-grade matching
- Plumb/Tilt Indication
- Universal pole clamp
Built-to-use – built-to-last Topcon's LS-B100/110 series are Advanced technology, value-priced laser receivers for dozers, scrapers, excavators, backhoes, and drag-boxes. All LS-B100/LS-B110 receivers feature simple, secure mechanical mounting, 360° beam detection, adjustable on-grade accuracy, alkaline or rechargeable battery operation, water and dust proof cast construction, and bright multi-color LED displays.
The Remote Display puts the Laser Sensors information in the cab of the machine. Productivity increases on the job because the operator focuses on the grade information and not the Sensor itself. The operator can adjust the "On Grade" position without leaving the seat. No need to climb down to adjust the laser height or move the Sensor on the machine. Whether you are going deep with your excavator or grading with a drag scraper the RD-100W is wirelessly connected to the LS-B110W giving the operator constant, real time grade information.
Bright, Easy-To-Read, Adjustable Grade Indication:
Topcon's LS-B series receivers provide multi-color grade indication that can be seen even in the driest, dustiest conditions. The LS-B110W and RD-100W even offer the advantage of moving grade indication in to the operator cab should the receiver be out of operator line-of-site, or conditions are to severe to see the receiver.
All LS-B100/LS-B110 Series laser receivers offer four ongrade accuracies from .1" for tight tolerances to 1.17" for rough work. Receiver and laser* battery strength are displayed on the LED's as is laser HI alert (laser has been disturbed).
Laser battery indication provided when used with a Topcon laser.
The LS-B110 and LS-B110W:
In addition to ongrade precision, the LS-B110 Series receivers also provide:
- Ongrade offsets up to 3" below the laser beam at the touch of a button. No more resetting the laser!
- Plumb indication providing visual confirmation that the cutting edge is horizontal on Dozers or scrapers, or that the stick is vertical when making a final cut to grade on excavators and backhoes. Plumb accuracy also offers a fine or course setting.
Topcon's LS-B100 / LS-B110 Series receivers use mechanical "clamp" type mounts for sure, slip free placement on your machines. Finger knobs are placed on the front of the receivers to make it quick and easy to get to work.
Topcon offers a choice of mounting brackets to fit the way you work:
- Magnetic pole for excavators and backhoes.
- Vibration pole for dozers, scrapers, and compactors.
Be sure to let your Topcon dealer know what type of equipment your planning to use with your LS-B receiver and they'll make sure you having everything you need to get right to work.
- Technical Specifications
- Detector Angle: 360°
- Detector Range: 250mm (6.8in)
- Detectable Laser Wave: 633 to 785nm (Length)
- Detective Precision: Mode1: ±3mm (0.009ft)
- Laser Detecting Range: 800m (2625ft)
- On-Grade Zone (LED): .08, .24, .47, 1.18 inches
- LED Grade Indicators: Red (up arrow) , Green (–)
- LED Grade Patterns: 5 grade, 2 lost beam
- LCD: One side
- LCD Grade Indicators: 11 channels
- LCD Backlight: Yes(wo/Auto)
- Low Battery Indicator: LED pattern & LCD symbol
- Transmitter Low Battery Ind.: LCD symbol
- Transmitter Level Indicator: LCD symbol
- Dimensions(W/D/H): 158x166x357 (mm)
- Weight (Without cells): 2.0kg (4.4lbs)
- Mountings: Built-in magnet mount
- Dual Sided Magnet Mount: Yes
- Buttons: 3
- Housing: ABS
- Batteries: C-size dry cells 4pcs
- Battery Life: Approx. 40 Alkaline hours
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to + 50ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30 to +60 degrees C
- Humidity: 95% 40°C 48H
- Vibration: JIS A 8101
- Electrical: EN55022 Class A
- Waterproof: IP66
- Optional Remote Grade: Yes; RD-100W, via BT
- Wireless Communication: 20m RD-100W
- Power Save and Laser-on: Power save in after 5 min
- Auto Shutoff: After 30 minutes
- Mode to turn off LED: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes LS-B110W
Product Downloads Section