Geovane Shear Vane Set
- It consists of a cylindrical body containing a torsional spring and three interchangeable vanes of different sizes. The T 174 vane can be used both in situ and in the laboratory for soils having Cu = 24 t/sqm (240 kps).
- The Geovane is a hand held instrument used for the determination of soil shear strength.
- The tester provides a soil shear strength reading in kPa and Nm.
- Technical Specifications
Geovane Shear Vane Set Specifications
- Applications: Used in situ and in the laboratory
- Provides Readings: in kPa and Nm
Product Downloads Section